Free Famly Swims During July 2020
12 Jul 2020
As we are coming out of lockdown and we are learning the 'new normal', Swim121 has invited all current customers to book a free family fun session to see the new changes relating to keeping customers Covid safe!
FREE PRIVATE FAMILY SWIM DURING JULY
Swim121 has set a date for reopening!! Fingers crossed!!! Saturday, 01 August 2020
Lynn, Glynn and the Team can’t wait to welcome you all back and we wanted to tell you about the new safety measures we have been working on since April.
Over the last few months we’ve used the time update our facilities. We have redesigned the layout of the changing rooms to give more space, both in the changing rooms and the viewing area, we’ve had a new pool liner fitted, replaced pool toys and equipment and we’re now operating out of the new cabin ?
All lots of positive changes.
To ensure we operate in lines with the Governments recommendations to social distancing, we have also reviewed and implemented a one way entry and exit route for you, to minimise contact with other people.
We want you to be comfortable and understand why we have made the changes and we’d like to invite all of our swimmers for a free private family swim during July to show you all of the brilliant work that’s been accomplished. Time slots will be for a 45 minute PRIVATE session which includes changing times.
PLACES ARE LIMITED and if we can’t get you in for a swim we still hope that you will come down and see us!
On arrival our receptionist will take your temperature and show you to the arrival waiting area,
Staff will be wearing face masks and ‘enhanced cleaning’ will take place. There is also hand sanitizer placed in the public viewing area.
As you’d expect Swim121 will feel a little different than before, with the new measures we have had to implement, but the excellent tuition you will receive, will remain exactly the same.
Everything we have introduced is with your safety, and our Teams safety, as our top priority.
So, if you would like to come for a swim there are a few things you need to know:
1) All swims will be booked in the diary and you will receive email confirmation of you date and time. If you haven’t confirmation don’t assume you can swim!
2) Customers with a permanent place will take first priority. We will open a booking line for those customers on the 17th and 18th June. Those customers will need to call or email our reception to book your place. Usual contact details.
3) For those who are on our cancellation list you may call or email from the 19th to 20th June.
4) No more bookings will be made after 17:00 on Friday 20th June.
So if you get a session and to make the most of it we would recommend the following:
1) Come to your session ready to swim! Have your swimwear on under your clothes, onesies and flip flops make things a whole lot easier.?
2) No showers will be available – speed up the changing times.
Thank you for your continued support.
Lynn, Glyn and the Team ?